Archive for July, 2013
This Issue of Bokeh Mag features:
* Interview with Joseph Llanes Entertainment Photography.
* John Bennett explores Commercial Photography with Christy Rimrodt of Studio Christy Children Photography.
* In our Photography 101, we explore Hyperfocal Focusing and Zone Focusing, simple tips and reminders on how to use this technique/feature.
* Tony Luna’s comes with a strong recommendation in this issue on how to push your creativity by acting as a Stranger in a Familiar Place.
* We looked at Today’s Street Photographer + an Interview with Luke Clements.
* And more…
We hope this issue will help you explore your creativity as well as help you gain more success in your business.
Start your subscription now! Have each new issue of Bokeh Mag automatically show up in your iPad.